Deconstruction of the Nogal-Ping Hotel [built in 1892] at the corner of Capitol St. and Hwy 6 in Eagle is done. Claude DeGraw took it down, piece by piece. Some of the pieces will be used elsewhere and some pieces are headed to landfill.
During this process, Eagle County Historical Society member, Sandy Van Campen, took some great photographs of the building and some of the items found inside. Thanks to Sandy for this documentation which is shared below.