We are adding computer use and wifi stations by appointment in addition to curbside service!
Use of public computers at Eagle Valley Libraries will be available by appointment only. Appointments can be made by phone Monday - Friday, with up to one hour of access per day. "Bring your own device" desks for wifi use are also available to book for an hour. Depending on popularity, patrons may be limited to two appointments per week.
Computer Usage Guidelines and Rules:
- You are required to wear a face mask and sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- You will be asked if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19. If you are sick, please stay home.
- You need to observe 6 feet social distancing requirements as outlined in Eagle County Public Health Order.
- A maximum of two people from the same household will be allowed per computer terminal.
- There is no food and beverage inside the building at this time.
Step One: Schedule an Appointment
Call us Monday - Friday starting at 10am at:
- Avon Public Library: 970-949-6797
- Eagle Public Library: 970-328-8800
- Gypsum Public Library: 970-524-5080
Two (2) computer terminals per branch are available to the public at this time to comply with social distancing protocols. "Bring your own device" desks for wifi use are also available.
Step Two: Call When You Arrive For Your Scheduled Appointment
- Library staff will ask you if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- To enter the building, please wear a mask to protect yourself and the library staff. Library staff will be wearing face masks.
Step Three: Log On to the Computer or Sit In Your Reserved Designated Study Space
- You are guaranteed 1 hour session a day.
- Limited technology help will be available to maintain social distancing between patron and staff during this time.
The following precautions will be taken in the computer area:
- Spacing appointments and computers out so that individuals can maintain social distancing with other patrons and staff;
- Computer keyboards will be covered with plastic seals and changed after each appointment;
- Computer mouse will be changed out after each appointment; and
- Cleaning and sanitizing of desks between appointments.