The Library Board of Trustees has made the difficult decision to close Avon, Eagle and Gypsum Libraries effective Tuesday, March 17 at 5:00pm until further notice.
During the Closure:
- Materials reserved on-line or by telephone will be available for curbside pickup Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 5:00pm. Learn more here: https://www.evld.org/curbside
- NEW! You can send your print job from home to the library's public printers by following these directions linked here. We are also receiving faxes, please call your library for instructions.
- Digital collections will remain accessible throughout the closure period.
- Free library WiFi will continue to be available throughout the closure, accessible outside our buildings.
- Currently, we will be staffing the buildings Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm to assist patron as best we can.
- Returned items will reenter circulation after 3 days. It may take up to 72 hours for your items to clear from your account. No fines will be assessed at this time.
- At this time, Eagle Valley Libraries are not accepting donations of books or other materials. We will begin accepting donations when we reopen to the public.
Official sources of information from county, state, national, and global health organizations are a good place to start to learn more about COVID-19: