We are excited to offer curbside hold pickup service for patrons at all Eagle Valley Library locations! This is a new service for us and we will make adjustments as we go. We appreciate your patience at this time.
To take advantage of this service:
1. Place items on hold at evld.org or by calling your local library branch. Please allow at least an hour for us to get your items ready. Need a library card? Get one here!
(Pro Tip: reserve items available at your local library branch i.e. "on shelf". We cannot predict when or if other libraries will be sending items to us.)
2. When you arrive to pick up your holds, pull into the space reserved for Curbside Pickup.
3. Call the phone number on the Curbside Pickup sign to let us know you have arrived and have your Library card number ready.
NEW! You can send your print job from home to the library's public printers by following these directions linked here. We are also receiving faxes, please call your library for instructions.
- Please return all materials in the outside dropbox at each location.
- We not accepting donations of books or other materials at this time.
- Returned items will reenter circulation after 3 days. It may take up to 72 hours for your items to clear from your account. No fines will be assessed at this time.
Per state and Eagle County Public Health guidelines, we are practicing social distancing with each other and with patrons.
What is social distancing?
Social distancing means deliberately increasing the physical space between people to avoid spreading illness. This applies to everyone, including children. A few best practices for social distancing include:
- Stay at least six feet from others (even in groups of less than 10)
- Do not hug or high-five – wave to each other instead
- Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people – and still honor the six foot rule in these small groups
- Work from home
- Use electronic devices to visit family or friends instead of in-person
- Sit outside or go on a walk, bike ride or hike – just keep the six-foot distance from others in mind
Currently, we will be staffing the buildings Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm to assist patron as best we can.