We are excited to offer curbside hold pickup service for patrons at all Eagle Valley Library locations Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 5:00pm and Saturdays:
- Avon and Eagle Public Libraries from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Gypsum Public Library from 10:00am - 1:00pm
Need a library card? Get one here!
To take advantage of this service:
- To ensure you receive these notices, please check that your email address and/or your phone number is current in your account and that you have opted-in to receiving email or texts notices. You can review and update your email address online or by speaking with Eagle Valley Library staff.
(Pro Tip: reserve items available at your local library branch i.e. "on shelf". We cannot predict when or if other libraries will be sending items to us.)
2. When you arrive to pick up your holds, pull into the space reserved for Curbside Pickup.
3. Call the phone number on the Curbside Pickup sign to let us know you have arrived and have your Library card number ready.
NEW! You can send your print job from home to the library's public printers by following these directions linked here. We are also receiving faxes, please call your library for instructions.
- Please return all materials in the outside dropbox at each location.
- We are not accepting donations of books or other materials at this time.
- Returned items will reenter circulation after 3 days. It may take up to 72 hours for your items to clear from your account. No fines will be assessed at this time.