- Baby Lapsit (0-24 months): This 20-minute program comprised of simple books, songs and action rhymes (involving tickling, bouncing and clapping!) will engage babies and promote early literacy skills. Followed by playtime.
- Toddler (2-3 years): Theme-based books, songs and rhymes involve movement or visual elements to engage this active group. The 30-minute program is followed by a simple craft.
- Preschool (3-5 years): Theme-based books, songs, rhymes and a craft emphasize Kindergarten readiness. 45 minutes.
- Bilingual Baby (0-24 months): Interactive board books, songs and rhymes in Spanish and English build early literacy skills in babies 0-24 months.
- Bilingual Preschool (3-5 years): Theme-based books, songs and rhymes in Spanish and English prepare children for Kindergarten. This program also serves to introduce the Spanish language to English speakers.
Childcare Groups and Preschools: Please contact your local library in advance of storytime to learn how the library can best accommodate your group.
Avon Public Library (970) 949-6797
Baby Lapsit: Wednesday, 11 am; Thursday 10 am
Toddler: Wednesday, 10 am; Thursday 11 am
Preschool: Tuesday, 11 am
Bilingual Baby: Friday, 10 am
Bilingual Preschool: 11 am
Eagle Public Library (970) 328-8800
Baby Lapsit: Wednesday, 10 am and 11 am
Toddler: Thursday and Friday, 10 am
Preschool: Thursday and Friday, 11 am
Bilingual: Tuesday, 10 am
Gypsum Public Library (970) 524-5080
Baby Lapsit: Tuesday, 11 am
Toddler: Wednesday and Thursday, 10:15 am
Preschool: Wednesday and Thursday, 11:15 am