The Eagle Valley Library District is diligently working on expanding services in our library locations guided by information from local health officials and direction from Eagle County's Transition Trail Map: https://tinyurl.com/y8kloxtn. Thank you for your patience, suggestions and support!
Need a library card?
- Starting Monday, June 1, the Eagle Valley Library District will allow a limited number of library users in the building by appointment to browse and/or use the computer. You can reserve an hour long appointment here, by calling your local library branch or by clicking on the button below.
- Materials reserved on-line or by telephone will be available for curbside pickup Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 5:00pm and will expand to include:
- Learn more here about curbside: https://www.evld.org/curbside
- You can send your print job from home to the library's public printers by following these directions linked here. We are also receiving faxes, please call your library for instructions.
Returned Materials & Donations
- Please return all materials in the outside dropbox at each location
- Returned items will reenter circulation after 3 days. It may take up to 72 hours for your items to clear from your account. No fines will be assessed for that duration.
- At this time, Eagle Valley Libraries are not accepting donations of books or other materials.
- All Ages can participate in our Summer Learning Program and earn prizes for reading or listening to books!
- During the Intermediate Blue Square Phase, the Eagle Valley Library District will continue to host virtual programs such as storytimes on Facebook Live, Reading Buddies and Book Clubs via Zoom, Dungeons & Dragons and additional Teen programs in our Teen Discord room. Through the month of June, teens (6th - 12th grade students) and children (K - 5th grade students) can pick up "Take & Make" crafts/activities from their local library to complete at home.
Digital Collections, Wi-Fi and Hotspots
- Digital collections will remain accessible throughout the closure period.
- Free library Wi-Fi will continue to be available throughout the closure, accessible outside our buildings.
- Are you lacking reliable internet at home or do you need the internet on the go? Now, you can now borrow the internet just like a book! Eagle Valley Libraries offer mobile wireless hotspots for checkout. Mobile hotspots provide 24/7 access to the internet with unlimited data on a fast, secure network. You can use a hotspot to connect a mobile-enabled device, such as a laptop, smartphone or tablet, to the internet. The hotspot is portable, so you can connect your device almost wherever you are, like at home, in the park or on the mountain.
- Currently, we will be staffing the buildings Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm to assist patrons as best we can.
- Starting June 6, staff will also be available for curbside and phone assistance:
Official sources of information about COVID -19 from county, state, national, and global health organizations: