The Eagle Valley Library District is diligently working on expanding services in our library locations guided by information from local health officials and direction from Eagle County's Transition Trail Map. Thank you for your patience, suggestions and support!
- Please don’t come in if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms.
- Wear a face covering while you are in the library.
- Practice social distancing of 6 ft. with other patrons and staff.
- Food or beverages are not allowed inside the buildings at this time.
- Curbside delivery is still available.
Need a library card?
Starting June 22nd, All Eagle Valley Libraries will be open for browsing and computer use Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 5:00pm with curbside available on Saturdays. (No appointments necessary.)
- Some evening hours will begin on July 1st: Avon and Eagle Public Libraries will expand hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am - 7:00pm and Gypsum Public Library will expand hours 10:00am - 7:00pm on Wednesday.
- Limited seating and computer terminals are available to the public at this time to comply with social distancing protocols.
- Materials reserved on-line or by telephone will be available for curbside pickup Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 5:00pm and will expand to include:
- Learn more here about curbside: https://www.evld.org/curbside
- You can send your print job from home to the library's public printers by following these directions linked here. We are also receiving faxes, please call your library for instructions.
Returned Materials & Donations
- Please return all materials in the outside dropbox at each location
- Returned items will reenter circulation after 3 days. It may take up to 72 hours for your items to clear from your account. No fines will be assessed for that duration.
- At this time, Eagle Valley Libraries are not accepting donations of books or other materials.
- All Ages can participate in our Summer Learning Program and earn prizes for reading or listening to books!
- Programs are going to look a little different at our libraries this summer. Children and Teens can pick up "Take & Make" crafts/activities from their local library to complete at home.
- The Eagle Valley Library District will continue to host:
Digital Collections, Wi-Fi and Hotspots
- Digital collections will remain accessible throughout the closure period.
- Free library Wi-Fi will continue to be available throughout the closure, accessible outside our buildings.
- Are you lacking reliable internet at home or do you need the internet on the go? Now, you can now borrow the internet just like a book! Eagle Valley Libraries offer mobile wireless hotspots for checkout. Mobile hotspots provide 24/7 access to the internet with unlimited data on a fast, secure network. You can use a hotspot to connect a mobile-enabled device, such as a laptop, smartphone or tablet, to the internet. The hotspot is portable, so you can connect your device almost wherever you are, like at home, in the park or on the mountain.
- Currently, we will be staffing the buildings Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm to assist patrons as best we can. You can also call your local library branch or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff will also be available for curbside and phone assistance:
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and patrons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Eagle Valley Libraries you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Equipment is not disinfected in between each use. We encourage personal responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19.