Thank you for supporting local history! Our small fees directly support future preservation and conservation efforts of our library and historical society.
There are two ways to pay for historical photographs:
1. Personal Check
How to: Send a Personal Check
• Please make check out to “EVLD”.
• Assure you have calculated your costs correctly. Each photograph requested costs $10.00. If you are unsure, our librarian would be happy to assist you.
• Mail check to: EVLD Attn: Local History PO Box 240 Eagle, Colorado 81631
• Need a receipt? Request via email (email@example.com) for PDF receipt/invoice.
How to: Use Paypal with EVLD Historical Photographs
1. On our “Local History” homepage, you will see this button:
2. By clicking “Buy Now” you are redirected to a Paypal payment page. (Paypal requires an account to use its services through their website.)
3. Follow the prompts on the following pages.
4. EVLD immediately receives a notice that your payment has been sent. Your photographs will be sent to you within 1 business day in the format requested.
As always, please contact our Local History Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-328-8800 for any questions!