Storytimes in the library are back starting October 13!
We are excited to invite families into our libraries for early literacy storytimes. Stories, songs and action rhymes at family storytimes are appropriate for ages 6 and under. A "Take & Make" craft will be supplied after the storytime, so you can bring the magic of storytime home.
For everyone's health and safety:
- Please don’t come if you and your family are not COVID-19 Symptom Free
- Please wear a mask while you’re at the library. (Eagle County health regulations require everyone 2 and older to wear a mask.)
- Please observe 6 feet of distancing between your family and other patrons not in your household.
- Please stay within marked areas during storytimes to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Please read our disclaimer.
- Registration for your group is required to ensure a spot.
- Each group is limited to 4 family members.
- Registration ends at 5:00 pm the day before the scheduled storytime.
- Your slot will be held for 5 minutes after the start of storytime. (Please be early to storytime.)
- Walkins will be accepted after the first 5 minutes depending on space availability.
Gypsum Public Library: Tuesdays at 11:00am
Avon Public Library: Wednesdays at 11:00am
Gypsum Public Library: Thursdays at 11:00am
Eagle Public Library: Fridays at 11:00am
We will continue virtual Storytimes on Facebook:
Mondays @ 11:00am - Bilingual Storytime
Saturdays @ 11:00am - Family Storytime
You do not need to have a Facebook account to view our virtual Storytimes. Facebook will ask you if you want to sign in or join. Keep scrolling and there is an option to select "Not Now". Then you'll be able to view our storytimes.
The Eagle Valley Library District is pleased to announce that you can now call 970-328-9014 and listen to stories in English and Spanish. You can access this fun service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Stories will change weekly, so call often.
Dial 970-328-9014 and just follow the directions:
- For a story in English, please press 1
- For a story in Spanish, please press 2