- Hours & Locations
- Books, DVDs & More
- My Account
- Local History
A Little Bit About the Library
"The Eagle Valley Library District provides exceptional opportunities to read, learn and grow."
Eagle Valley Library District Mission Statement
The Eagle Valley Library District, supported by a 2.75 mill levy on property from Tennessee Pass to Glenwood Canyon and up to Bond, McCoy and Sweetwater, was established in January, 1993 after being approved by the voters in November, 1992. The District, with the support of host municipalities, operates the Avon Public Library built in 1995, the Eagle Public Library built in 1997, and the Gypsum Public Library opened in 1998.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Square Footage of the Libraries:
- Avon Public Library - 18,000 sq. ft.
- Eagle Public Library - 15,000 sq. ft.
- Gypsum Public Library - 5,000 sq. ft.
- Avon Public Library - 78,974 items
- Eagle Public Library - 59,426 items
- Gyspum Public Library - 30,379 items
- Eagle Valley Library District Total - 184,338 items
Internet Computers Available to the Public:
- Avon Public Library - 24
- Eagle Public Library - 15
- Gypsum Public Library - 12