- Hours & Locations
- Books, DVDs & More
- My Account
- Local History
Find It Now Search all of the library's research databases and the catalog using one easy search.
AskColorado Have your questions answered online by a professional librarian 24/7.
Databases Search for articles, photos, facts, and more using one of these specialized databases.
Reading Level Chart Includes Lexile and DRA/EDL levels for each grade level.
- Colorado Legal Aid For low-income Coloradans seeking legal assistance, forms and Colorado legal advocates.
- Colorado Workforce
- COTrip Road conditions and traveler information.
- Eagle County
- Eagle County Demography Information
- Eagle County (ECO Transit) Bus Schedule
- Eagle County Schools
- National Science Digital Library Provides P20 resources which can be sorted by grade level and topic.
- Online Job Applications
- Costco Online Application
- Home Depot Online Application
- Vail Resorts Online Application
- Vail Valley Medical Center Jobs Page
- Wal-Mart Online Application
- I-70 West Environmental Study Out for Review March 11, 2011 - Central Eastern Colorado/CDOT Region 1 - DENVER – The public can now look at the proposed vision for the Interstate 70 Mountain Corridor.
- Kent's Typing Tutor Kent has two separate pages of typing lessons: (1) The Typing Test which gives endless typing exercises and (2) The Typing Teacher which includes 14 free typing lessons for beginners.
- Tax Forms
- Colorado State Tax Forms Downloadable state tax forms.
- Federal Tax Forms Downloadable IRS tax forms.
- State Tax Forms Downloadable forms from all 50 states.
- WorldWideWeb Tax "The first comprehensive U.S. Tax Directory on the Internet." Contains federal tax forms, forms for all 50 states, answers to many FAQ about taxes, and this site is an authorized IRS e-file provider.